What will your role be?
We are looking for a people manager with strong analytical skills to ensure line management for our service desks in Cluj and maximize service desk performance through effective scheduling and resource planning and by training and development of staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Defines training and development strategies for the service desk and set guidelines and objectives for the group;
• Identifies, develops and inspires talent through mentoring and coaching, including but not limited to team leaders;
• Influences and oversees staff performance management ensuring that all team leaders review performance, assess objectives completion and assign new objectives, define career development plans for their staff;
• Ensures team leaders are properly briefed and are following processes and policies.
Resourcing and Scheduling
• Designs and maintain scheduling framework and shift patterns and align them with service levels, staff skills sets, workload trends;
• Using available tools and systems (telephony, service management system) set targets and monitor individual and team KPIs and introduce efficiency and scheduling optimization;
• Ensures workload is spread optimally between staff and shifts managing risks and responding to changing requirements.
Billability and Utilisation
• Makes use of available mechanisms to ensure staff are booking their time according with available forecasts and budgets;
• Works with client relationship management to ensure services are resourced properly, staff are booked and are meeting requirements and budget constraints;
• Ensures that utilisation targets are met and staff time is managed efficiently ensuring the balance between service call duty and other activities (trainings, meetings, company activities and events).
What skills are we looking for?
• Proven experience managing large service teams in client environments in a medium size or large organisation for at least 2 years;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Proficiency in People Management — Performance Management, Mentoring & Coaching, Training & Development;
• Experience with scheduling and resourcing in 24x7 client services environments;
• Excellent Communication Skills;
• Fluency in English.
• Familiarity with ITIL best practices;
• Knowledge of scheduling tools and systems.
What opportunities we offer?
• Training and development within Endava University;
• Opportunities for training and working abroad;
• Competitive salary package;
• Relocation package for candidates outside our office locations;
• Sport package;
• Medical insurance;
• Banking services in preferential conditions;
• Team-building activities.
Endava is a well-established IT Services company, with over 600 staff operating from our headquarters in London and offices in the UK (London, Oxford), USA (New York), Romania (Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi) and Moldova (Chisinau).
We design, implement and manage business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
Endava is a fast growing organisation where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities. You will be involved in challenging projects for some of the world’s leading companies and use proven technology practice.
We always aim to attract the most talented IT professionals as well as experienced business specialists. We foster an environment of learning and sharing, encouraging our staff to develop relevant skills and increase performance. We value proactive professionals and support them in developing their leadership talent.
Gaseste toate anunturile pentru meseria Manager