Endava projects are run for the gold client accounts that could mean from 1 to 3 teams. Projects are delivered using Agile methodology and PM role is one of the most important one, in order to develop the accounts and customers.
• Manage multiple IT projects with geographically distributed teams from multiple Endava Delivery Centers and components from the fields of Software Development, Software Testing and Application Support.
• Have a crucial role in project initiation and planning and then managing the projects' delivery on time, on budget, according to customer's specifications and desired level of quality.
• Participate in mobilizing high performance teams.
• Prepare periodic reports, progress, status or other special reports for management.
• Participate in staff evaluation process.
• Participate or lead specific Process Engineering groups.
7+ years active experience in IT, preferably in development;
• Active experience as Project Manager in structured teams;
• Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle, demonstrated Project Management commercial experience in delivering software projects using Iterative and/or Agile methodologies;
• Very good understanding of project management methods, processes and standards;
• Excellent client facing skills, very good written and spoken English communication skills;
• MS Office Project / MS Project Server experience;
• Able to command respect from management and colleagues;
• Motivated and dependable, has initiative, understands responsibility and budgets, team player.
Skill set (advantages)
• Experience in managing multiple projects, of multiple types (T&M/FP and in multiple methodologies RUP/SCRUM, Iterative/Agile);
• Project Management certifications;
• PMBOOK, PRINCE, Agile/SCRUM methodology knowledge.
Endava is a well-established IT Services company, with over 600 staff operating from our headquarters in London and offices in the UK (London, Oxford), USA (New York), Romania (Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi) and Moldova (Chisinau).
We design, implement and manage business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
Endava is a fast growing organisation where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities. You will be involved in challenging projects for some of the world’s leading companies and use proven technology practice.
We always aim to attract the most talented IT professionals as well as experienced business specialists. We foster an environment of learning and sharing, encouraging our staff to develop relevant skills and increase performance. We value proactive professionals and support them in developing their leadership talent.