- Posturi disponibile
- IT Software
- Nivel experienta
- Fara experienta
- Tip contract
- Nivel studii
- Facultate (in curs)
- Facultate (absolvent)
- Nivel salarial
- 08-07-2012 : 08-07-2012
- Numar de aplicatii
Postat la: 08-06-2012 Doresti joburi similare pe e-mail? Click aici
As part of Ubisoft’s Test department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
• One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods.
• You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled.
• Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
• Passion for games and a good video game culture (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences).
• Good English skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Patience and calm
• Good interpersonal and comunication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Creativity, initiative and curiosity
• No previous experience is neccesary ( student or graduate)
• Professional working environment
• Career opportunities
• Project bonuses
• Meal tickets
• Medical services
• Fitness and relaxation area
! In order to apply, please create a profile at the following address and apply at the Video Game Tester position.
Ubisoft is one of the leading publishers of game software worldwide.
The industry definition of publisher includes three core activities: development (i.e. the creation of game software), publishing (i.e. the acquisition of rights to games and of external licenses as well as product marketing) and distribution (i.e. the physical delivery of the final product to all types of retailers).
Since it was founded in 1986, Ubisoft has gradually and successfully integrated these three core activities. The company now has development teams of exceptional quality, acknowledged expertise in marketing and global distribution channels, with offices in 22 different countries.
Around 2.000 employees all work toward a common goal: the creation of high-quality games for a growing and increasingly demanding audience of gamers.