- Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Perform customer verifications
- Manage customers' accounts
- Offers customer support using different software applications.
- Record details of actions taken
- Proficiency in English and medium Spanish
- Available to work in the afternoon and night schedule
- Very good computer literacy
- Able to meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client oriented person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Experience in related fields Customer Care, but not mandatory.
- CGS offers training sessions for each new member of the team
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive environment and young team
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!