- Posturi disponibile
- IT Hardware
- IT Software
- Nivel experienta
- 6 - 12 luni
- Tip contract
- Nivel studii
- Colegiu / Studii postliceale
- Nivel salarial
- peste 2000 Euro
- 06-01-2017 : 05-02-2017
La acest job au aplicat 3
Daca aplici, vei fi pe locul
Alege sa fii primul!
4 in lista candidatilor.
Postat la: 06-01-2017 Doresti joburi similare pe e-mail? Click aici
IT SUPPORT ENGINEERS – UK BASED PERMANENT POSITIONS
Up to £45k basic salary plus benefits
Our client is an award winning privately owned organisation providing business critical IT services including Cloud, Voice Services and Connectivity. They are currently seeking Support Engineers who have experience working with Virtualisation products and server support in a helpdesk or managed services environment.
Successful candidates will provide helpdesk and remote desktop support, acting as the primary point of contact for all technical issues.
The role includes:
• Responding to incoming calls, ensuring accurate logging and call resolution priorities are met.
• Escalating issues within the Service Desk team to ensure maximum levels of customer satisfaction.
• Troubleshooting customer technical faults and work with external vendors/service providers to achieve fault resolution.
• Working as a team to deliver timely resolutions to customer requests received via telephone, email and automated monitoring.
• Maintaining professional working relationships with customers, suppliers and work colleagues.
You will need:
• Experience in technical support, including Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Desktop, Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2014.
• Experience in managing/troubleshooting VMWare and/or Virtualisation technologies.
• Working knowledge of Networking (DNS, DHCP) and Storage (SAN, NAS)
• Candidates will ideally be MCP, MCSA or VCP certified.
• Experience of building servers would be an advantage.
You should be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a busy customer facing IT helpdesk role essential.
• Ability to provide customer focused services.
• Ability to work under own initiative, manage your own time and work to deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer facing techniques and listening abilities.
• Excellent English communication skills essential.
• Excellent basic salary, up to £45k depending on experience.
• 25 days paid holiday, plus 3 days ‘charity’ leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Assistance with travel (London based)
• Life Assurance
• Private Medical Cover
Blu-Global is a European placement and training Specialist who offer a complete and comprehensive placement Service with access to our E-learning platform.
We search for the ideal candidates all over Europe and place them to work on both permanent and temporary contracts with our prestigious clients.
Our Mission is to provide the best personalized service, adapted to the characteristics and requirements of each client, at the best price, at the right time, with the most suitable resources, promoting a win-win strategy
In addition to our recruitment activity, Blu-Global specializes in helping people develop their English skills and other skills that they require for international success.